Iron Gridlocke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of Conduct

Go down

Rules of Conduct Empty Rules of Conduct

Post by ZennGunner Wed May 08, 2019 9:44 pm

Rules of Conduct

This is the thread where I get to be the bad guy out of character and tell you what you can't do!
Im definitelynot going to enjoy this...

Cutting right to the chase though, starting with the basic principles of...

1. No God-Modding -- As this is a role-play forum and we are all here to have some fun, don't be that dude who tries to rob people of that. We are here to all write something together, but we all have to stay in our lanes and remember we only dictate the actions of our own characters.

2. No Meta-Gaming --
There is always going to be times where our out of character knowledge surpasses the knowledge of our characters, but while role-playing on Iron Gridlocke we expect everyone to act like adults and know the boundaries between in game knowledge and out of game knowledge. Remember not to allow our ooc knowledge dictate your characters decisions in character, just go with the flow.

3.No Racial Slurs or Flagrant Hate Speech --
Like really just keep a chill vibe guys. Theres no need to bring any of that shit in here, I dont care what you think it can add to your character. There are countless more interesting things you can have your character do or say then just have them run around and yell the n-word. We're creative people, we can come up with better things then that.

4. No ERP -- Im all for occasional nudity and adult themes, we aren't kids. But we dont need your bad sex scenes out for everyone to see. Take that stuff to discord or skype or whatever the kids do these days.

5. Dont Eat or Kill Babies -- Self Explanatory (I hope)

6. Have Fun. Listen to the Admins/Moderators. Keep Updated with this page. Edits may occur.

Really we don't have many rules, and they aren't very hard to follow. So if you can't bring yourself to follow these simple requests to access our forum kindly go fuck yourself.
ZennGunner
ZennGunner

Character Profile
Character Name: Jesus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum