Iron Gridlocke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water

Go down

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water Empty Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water

Post by RainTheMighty Sun May 19, 2019 11:59 pm

Accessing file...

Accessing file.....

Access complete...

Name: Melonie Smith

Faction Association: Mercury's Water

Rank Status: Leader

Home Planet: Mercury

Primary Location: Mercuria

Association on Planet: Smith Royal Family

Title on Planet: 7th Princess of Mercury

Voice recording introduction: ~Testing...testing! One-two-three, is this thing on? *slight inhale-like gasp* Oh it is- *clears his throat* This is Mikihisa Hirazaki of the Hirazaki Private Chronicler Agency, or HPCA for short- uhm patent on the name is pending *grumbles in a low tone* grr stupid name agency *more grumbling* Anywho! As you all know my loyal...zero subscribers- god that's depressing...*momentary pause of depression* I have taken it upon myself to chronicalize, my own word yes, chronicalize these factions and their leaders, who have taken it upon themselves to decide humanity's fate. Let me set the record straight by saying that as someone who cares deeply for humanity and all it stands for, I will be withholding my judgments and personal opinions with great restraint and even greater regret. These factions and their leaders may not be well-suited for their jobs in my opinion but because this is fair chronicalization- my word again yes, chronicalization they will receive respectful, non-satirical, and true to the core information spoken/written about them here. Thus I, as a professional, must keep it strictly business...no matter how much it pisses me off. Now, as this is the pilot episode why don't we go into this with some low expectations, open minds, and high praise if I manage to crush this. Let's get started.~End voice recording introduction.

Voice recording: ~I just want to start off by saying that I have a deep hatred for child prodigies and everything they stand for. These little monsters always seem to either have this supreme intellect, some strange creative artistic mojo that rivals seasoned veterans of the craft, or some type of musical genius that puts the greatest of the greats to shame when they were in their prime! They have even had these jerkoff hypemen that make bold claims like they "live on a higher plane of existence" or some bullcrap like that *fake spits in disgust*.  What makes it worse is that most of these freaks of nature tend to believe it. Fu--Audio--that and fu--has been--them! Those little as--censored--holes don't deserve recognition if they can't take a compliment like they take in oxygen, easily and gratefully. Honestly, I might just be over-exaggerating because of my past experiences with these "demigods" among humans(more on that in future episodes) but at the same time, they do suck.

*overly drawn out sigh*

The reason I speak about child prodigies in tonight's segment is simple, and honestly, it's not hard to see where I'm going with this. It is because of Mercury's Water and their current leader, Melonie Smith. Melonie Smith was regarded as a child freakin prodigy at the age of seven. At that time she was running her father's arms corporation that he could no longer maintain due to constant pressure from those that represented the queen's image. However, before he stepped down the corporation had been struggling with sales numbers due to a rival company on mars using shady business practices. Now you may be wondering: what the hell can a seven-year-old, who has no experience at all in the field of marketing WMDs or in anything else beyond seven-year-old things for that matter, do against a company that is making shadow deals? Well put ya tinfoil hats on and fasten them seatbelts.

Ahem!

That seven-year-old managed to conduct a series of sales maneuvers that played to the loyal customer base of the corporation and then used that momentum to spread out their influence through favors. She then went on to play Nancy Freakin' Drew and snuffed out their shady ass suppliers who just so happened to be tied to a very intricate and equally icky human trafficking ring. She then proceeded to use that momentum to pro-wrestling style bury their candy-asses, sans golden shovel, through promotions that could be considered slander had the truth not be made public by her.freakin.company! This entire chain of events completely decimated the rival corporation so bad, they were forced to loudly dismantle while their strong workers were silently assimilated into her company. She's a dangerous one I'll tell you that, and that same dangerous seven year old is back seven years later running a very historic faction.

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water 21j6rh5

It all began with a woman named Simone Kamina-Smith, the mother of Melonie and many of her siblings. She is the 1st queen of Mercury, the planet's second ruler, and the person who had a very important hand in the way our history has shaped up to be. As she, Simone, was the person who not only had the very first Iron Guardian created but was also the first pilot! Dope right? I still can't believe a fu--Audio has been censored--ing legend like this still lives and is still drop dead sexy for her age.

Hot Damn!

You all know who she is so I don't have to get too deep into her history, so for the sake of this chronicalization, I'll just cut through a bit. After Simone BDE'd pretty much the entire known galaxy with her army of IGs into signing the NAP, she ended up spending a lot of her time rebuilding her kingdom and strengthing their core values and beliefs. She would, of course, succeed in this as the planet of mercury was no longer in constant fear of being surprisebombed, thanks to the army of super weapons that could no doubt decimate an entire planet with one well-placed strategy. Also real quick before I continue I want to apologize, I have been addressing this woman the wrong way. Her full name is Queen Simone Kittan Laganni Kamina-Smith, the fifth queen of the Kamina Royal Family, 12th to hold the throne, and 2nd ruler of the planet-nation Mercury. She is a descendant from a bloodline so ancient that the dust from her ancestors could fill hundreds of vacuum bags. No, not literally but still, she is important.

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water R0v2bo
Name: Queen Simone Kittan Laganni Kamina-Smith, Current Age:54

A N Y W A Y! During the time of the rebuilding, she would meet an IG Pilot named Hendrix Valtenjoy. The two would fall in love and they would have their first child together, Darius, but the courts would object to their love due to Hendrix's lack of status and demanded that their child be kept from the throne. Stupid right? Well, these courts are also from the royal family, cousins and such with enough claim to the throne that they could be problematic for the queen. What ends up happening is a compromise. She would not marry Hendrix but in exchange, her son would be 3rd in-line behind two of his future siblings, this being because while he is half Kamina he is still Kamina. There are rumors that this was Hendrix's idea but nothing was ever proven. Oddly though, this went through, rather easily in fact which had I been coherent enough in those years I would have called BS. I say this because the saying "that was too easy" rings in my head when I remember this event, and for good reason because one month later Hendrix would go on to die in a tragic accident in space.

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water Levi.Ackerman.600.1595642
Name: Hendrix Valtenjoy, Age at TOD: 26
Shady, shady goings on there. The reports apparently claimed natural accident but to be honest, doesn't it just scream foul play? I know it does to me. The queen, of course, would feel the same way, you can tell from her older public showings after he was discovered dead. Those blue eyes held a deep sadness that could only be brought on by the loss of a loved one. It would take her some years to move on but when she finally did, she would meet the scummiest of bags, Ramon Feitali Smith.

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water 2qb7tw6
Name: King Ramon Feitali Smith, Current Age:58

Ramon is Melonie's biological father and the guy I spoke about earlier that had the previously failing arms corporation. His company had a hand in supplying the first IG with the Plasma Rifle that was used to pretty much decimate the GU, however, that was his father's call as he was the acting head at the time. After his father passed, Ramon inherited his position and began making bad business move after bad business move. He would make horrible promotions that seemed to be offensive towards pacifist, he made a few snide remarks about how peace was a mistake, and he even got rid of the smart people that worked for his father and were the reason for the company's success. Not to mention, he had a bad reputation that made him sound like bad news but more on that in a bit.

Numbers don't lie Janet! (for the record I just said that because it felt right, sorry.)

By the time he and Simone got together, the company was pretty much about to be in the red but because he wasn't there yet their relationship was approved by the rest of the Kamina family. Simone though, and this is just a rumor, was only with him for political gain. Apparently, her heart was so set on Hendrix that she was willing to autopilot her relationship with Ramon, which while it sucks for the guy I find it difficult to feel bad for him. A year later they end up getting married, this move obviously to ensure that the Simone and her son are no longer under scrutiny from the rest of the family. The woman was smart though, she made Ramon sign a document that stated he would not gain any important royal power over the kingdom and its people. Now we circle back to why I said he was bad news.

Ramon's company has a history of doing shady things behind the scenes, yes, this has been said before. Now, Roman himself is just super shady altogether. I've heard rumors from credible sources that people who did business with him on a without the middleman usually ended up missing if they wanted to back out. Well, missing or dead. It's also been said that he's stolen valuable assets from other companies that he was associated with as well, no concrete proof but documentation suggest it was him. Needless to say, the Queen was smart in making him sign that document. Plus, and going to be totally honest here, I don't like the cut of his jib. I mean the guy has the look of an evil head vampire and talks like a diplomat, not the best combination. Plus he's creepy when he's nice. His sister is hot though.

Moving on. In the early stages of their married years, Simone and Ramon would go on to have six daughters, each one would be born a year apart. None of these children were prodigies but instead made up for it by having unique personalities, and being naturally gifted IG pilots. So gifted in fact, they are apart of an elite unit that is known as Mercury's Water's strongest fighting force to date. They alone, are constantly considered to be 100% factored in when other factions go over their "what could possibly go wrong" side of their plans. At least that's what my sources say. More on them at the end of this segment though.

Anywho! Melonie was born 6 years after the 6th daughter making her the youngest of the siblings. Of course, unlike her siblings, she was born a prodigy. It has yet to be determined on whether she is capable of piloting an IG or not but it doesn't matter because she hates to fight. Out of all the siblings, she's the pacifist, and to be honest it may as well be in her blood at this point. Her grandfather created Mercury's Water as a faction meant for peace, and when he died her mother took over and did what she did to protect that peace. This faction was built on a pacifist agenda but because of how Simone had to go about it, the other factions thought differently.

It makes sense why she chose Melonie but at the same time, it feels like it's too early. Not sugar coating this, the faction needed someone to get their hands dirty and Simone made that jump because of tragedy, given how unstable things are now can they count on Melonie to do the same? In my opinion, I think not. Melonie is still a child, child prodigy yes but still a child. She has no combat experience, she probably hasn't even seen anyone die yet, and a galaxy on the brink of war is a far cry from a struggling corporation.

I'm sorry but to the queen, if you ever listen to my chronicle files, know that I say that war is no place for children. Melonie herself seems like a child who would fold at the sight of a knee being scraped, nevermind someone being shot. The other daughters would have made a much better choice...well some of them. Hell, Darius would have been perfect for the job. Alas, it really isn't my place to say though, maybe the queen sees something in her that myself and potentially millions of others don't. Maybe she just wants to give her daughter responsibility. Maybe, but all we can do is wait and see.
~End audio...

The Mercurial Knighthood

Remember when I said that Mercury's Water had an elite fighting force? Yeah so let's touch on that. Before she passed down the faction to Melonie, Simone had decided that she needed a strong circle of elite IG pilots that she could trust, and who better than family. So she would call upon her daughters(not Melonie), Ramon's hot sister, her son Darius, and a good chunk of loyal canon fodder to make up the illustrious Mercurial Knighthood: an order that is bent on protecting the royal family and the kingdom despite the interesting members being apart of the freakin royal family. The Knighthood is being led by Prince Darius Vermillious Kamina, he is their strongest IG pilot and Simone seems to trust his judgment the most out of her children.

Since it's peacetime they rarely get any dangerous missions but from what I heard, the ones that they do run are pretty solid, and Darius's leadership skills are considered to be well beyond his mother when it comes to combat. He would be the main reason the factions are afraid of the Knighthood and I don't blame'em. I heard what he and a few of them did in Ceres, where some renegades from Venus tried to raid the place with 100 strong IG pilots. He managed to take down half while commanding his squad to fend off the rest. Not to take away from the other pilots though, they have some serious skill that scares the bravest of men. Anyway, below you will find a small bio on the main people of interest from the Mercurial Knighthood
:

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water MatoiHirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water Tumblr_pjuzp2JHXJ1voje9ho1_640
Name: Prince Darius Vermillious Kamina, Current Age: 27
Darius's father was a great IG pilot but from what has been said about him, he is a far better one. Hendrix would be proud. At the age of fourteen, he began training with the man that trained his father, and eventually, he began taking on missions at the age of 16. By the time he had hit 20, he was commanding his own unit known as the Aqua Lycans that quickly gained recognition for their elite skills during combat missions. Finally, at 23 he would become the leader and first-ever member of the Mercurial Knighthood, even being allowed to take the members of Aqua Lycan with him. Darius has stated openly that he has no interest in the throne despite being third in line. He only cares about his family and protecting the people of Mercury. The IG he pilots is a red and black colored MGIGx1

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water Erza.Scarlet.full.3048878Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water F939fe9e381623e9fb0d0ddfa5a48d13
Name: Cicily Vitari Smith, Current Age: 46
That's Ramon's sister and she is smoking hot. Her beautiful red hair and equally beautiful red eyes...they're just so alluring...and then those lips! I just wanna--Audio has been censored-- I-I mean...ahem. Cicily is the second-in-command of the Mercurial KnighthoodAnd is the second best pilot within the sub-faction, and honestly, she is close to being top dog. A lot of her background info is kind of open to the public: she's an heiress to an arms corporation that wanted to be more hands-on with life, went to a great school where she graduated top of her class, she even has a long list of ex-lovers that seem to have nothing but good things to say about her. There are a few blank spots that I wish were filled in, like her family history in terms of appearance. The IG she pilots is an MGIGx5-Rosa.

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water YokoHirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water 12c19d681beea1d4d4703c04f80effc1
Name: Aavida Cordelia Kamina(formally Smith), Current Age: 24
Aavida is the eldest daughter of Simone and Ramon, she is also the first in line for the crown after her mother. The first daughter and only daughter(spoiler alert) to be sporting all red hair. In fact, it has been said that she looks nothing like her mother but more like her aunt. More on this will be covered later, otherwise, we'll be here all night. Now you may be wondering why she lacks the Smith last name, honestly, there are a lot of theories going around but the truth is much less damning. She has a deep admiration for her older brother both as a person and an IG pilot. Because of the history behind his birth, she chose to simply keep the Kamina name as her last name, much to the dismay of her family. Other than that, she has proven to be quite a talented pilot, even managing to defeat several more experienced pilots while using a basic military-grade IG. I think the only thing that holds her back is her quick temper, it leads to her making rash decisions. Still, all that aside she's a nice girl and is moderately loved by Mercury's people. She pilots her own custom built IG, the XGN-Jaeger.

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water Superbi.Squalo.full.1442124Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water Df48ef4451b23de27595982d13fd0338
Name: Princess Maridia Baesuri Smith, Current Age: 23
Maridia is the second daughter of Simone and Ramon, the younger sister of Darius and Aavida, and the second-in-line for the throne. Unlike the events that occurred after the birth of her older sister and even more unlike the birth of her older brother, Maridia faced no objections, ridicule, or suspicious intent upon her birth. She has the features of both her parents which pleases everyone but...the personality is a different ballgame. She has this dangerously short temper and is often regarded as the angriest princess once she gets pissed. Some say it is because of how the public once treated her siblings and that this is their punishment. Aside from that she's a straight forward woman with a no-filter attitude and despite her behavior, she is actually a fantastic princess. Maridia's anger does compliment her piloting very well, making her a formidable opponent to face in any setting: Out of the Knighthood, I would rate her an 8/10 but if her anger spikes, 9.5. Also worth mentioning that she pilots her own custom IG known as HMR-TNK(Hammer Tank), and uses it's near godlike power to charge into groups of enemies and rip them apart. I even heard she's garnered the nickname Brutal Beauty..

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water Sesshoumaru.full.1586011Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water 51531e8da19128532eb45e96966d243b
Name: Princess Tamani Vendetta Smith, Current Age: 22
Tamani is the third daughter of Simone and Ramon, the younger sister of Darius, Aavida, and Maridia, and is fourth-in-line for the throne. This princess is an oddball. The main reason is that she does not want the throne, or rather she doesn't care, because all she wants to do is cosplay in public and go shopping for more anime-styled clothing. That's right folks, she is an Otaku. An Otaku is someone who is heavily obsessed with Japanese Animation and Manga, so much so that they tend to lead an unhealthy lifestyle which may or may not cause delusions. Princess Tamani is into this sort of thing and sadly does not care who knows it. Now that's not to say she doesn't have talent, she is a fantastic artist and fashion designer who has dazzled the fashion world with her original designs, most of them based off of her own manga series called Magical Girl Vendetta. That aside she acts lazy at times, not wanting to commit to things that don't interest her like you know, ruling a kingdom. It is strange though because she's a fantastic IG pilot that specializes in CQC. Her creativity has even been shown with her custom IG the VTA-Fairy. In short, she is odd however she is more approachable than Maridia.

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water Ginko.%2528Gin.Tama%2529.full.1762027Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water 0fab069f53b8c7ee12b95570a656a0c0
Name: Princess Rubi Rosetta Smith, Current Age: 21
Rubi and her twin sister Robyn are the daughters of Simone and Ramon, the younger sisters of Darius, Aavida, Maridia, and Tamani(man this is getting tiring), and are the fifth and sixth in line for the throne. Rubi, unlike her sister Tamani, wants the throne but for a completely different reason. She wants to be queen so that she can tour the known galaxy and eat all the sweets they have to offer. A silly reason sure but you have to give her credit, she's got a goal in mind. She eats normal food and does get full from such things, but when she eats sweets it's like she can't get enough of it, and you get to hear the best part: She doesn't gain weight. I'm not talking about candy either, oh no my friends, I'm talking wedding cakes, pies, and even tubs of ice cream. As for her piloting skills, she's ok in that regard at least when compared to her sisters and brother. Compared to the advanced pilots on mercury, she's still 100 times better. Personality wise she's always giggling and bubbly when she eats but speaks with a sarcastic tone, and even throws around snarky comments. The IG she pilots is a custom she calls IGx-Asgard..

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water PaakoHirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water Ec8978ba2bb9471b2024f30368597f78
Name: Princess Robyn Roulette Smith, Current Age: 21
Robyn was born a few minutes after Rubi making her the younger twin, though that doesn't stop her from acting like the older one. Unlike her sister Rubi, Robyn lacks the lust for sweets, instead, she hungers for love. She is a hopeless romantic who wants to find her soul mate and live happily ever after, unfortunately for her, that will be harder than one would think. Because of her royal status, all of the men who have courted her have done it so that they could inherit her soon-to-be kingdom. This has only encouraged her even further to find that one soul mate that she can live happily ever after with. She is a delicate beauty who isn't afraid to play rough, meaning she's no stranger to combat. It was said that she only began to pilot an IG simply to find out why piloting one attracted so many men, and after a few runs with one, she found herself not wanting to stop piloting it. It started to become one of her new passions, which it did not take long for her to issue a challenge: Anyone who can beat her in a duel will not only solidify a place in her heart but also become her fiance. You would think it'd be easy right? Nope! So far she's racked up a record-breaking win-lose record, 237-0. Her skills surpass Rubi's by far so it's no surprise that she rips through plebians with her custom IG, Danaebre.

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water 11b6eae23781da2b9c2f67351b941a54a4b60e7dHirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water 39a4f3d37026c076dd29e545f3abf7a5
Name: Princess Estrella Bianco Smith, Current Age: 20
Estrella is the daughter of Simone and Ramon, the younger sister of Darius, Aavida, Maridia, Tamani, Rubi, and Robyn, she is also the seventh in line for the throne. Estrella was is a fighter, literally, it has been said that she came out the womb punching the doctor and laughing. There have been reports that she fought a lot with her siblings when they were younger, she also would fight other children. There are a few records of her getting in trouble on the first day of school for fighting even. She just seems to love fighting. It got so bad that her parents encouraged that she learn how to pilot an IG. Now, she's not that great at long range but CQC is what she excels at, that's why her custom IG The Rumbler lacks proper weaponry except for its state-of-the-art beam blades..

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water 7326348de3e70af40cc3459a809e8f6cba10c301Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water Sample_d6b3bdc683bd36db13f1d2285fe4697361d05570
????

Those eight are the elite of the Mercurial Knighthood, the rest are hundreds of nameless pilots that want to make a name for themselves. They aren't bad pilots either which is impressive, some of them have even passed their exams with flying colors, but none of them have anything on those eight pilots. Speaking of a group of elite pilots, that brings me to my segment for next week and trust me, this one is gonna be a real doozy to get through without getting pissed off. That's right folks, next weeks chronicalization will be the Daughters of Venus and their leader, the ever controversial Tamiko Yukimura!

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water Tayuya.600.390964

Last edited by RainTheMighty on Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
RainTheMighty
RainTheMighty
Admin

Character Profile
Character Name:

https://iron-gridlocke.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water Empty Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water Cont

Post by RainTheMighty Wed May 22, 2019 11:41 am

What they are all about

Voice recording: ~Mercury's Water is all about peace, love, and keeping everything balanced. At the same time, they are Mercury's main military and could potentially smack the poop out of the opposition, should Melonie give the order of course. Each leader thus far, including Melonie, has wanted nothing but peace in the known galaxy ever since they were born. They have no ulterior motives that are publically known and it's highly doubtful that they have any at all. This does not mean that they are pushovers by any means, anyone who knows the history of Mercury would be glad to smack your face with that fact. Their style is more like preparation for impending doom. They have an army, they have the strength, they more than likely have tactics in place and contingency plans, they are also just waiting for things to pop off. Which, they undoubtedly will.~ End Audio...

Number of members(Mercury's Water): 75,000

Number of members(Mercurial Knighthood): 15,000

Number of members(Overall): 90,000

List of Leaders:
1. King Genno Raeba Kamina
2. Queen Simone Kamina-Smith
3. Princess Melonie Smith

Standard Military Units

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water F55c9752a2d3d8743689664e76192173
MDFIGx-2 Dog Fighter

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water NLPgdSg
MSIGx-3 Striker

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water 41a599be94141dd428418bea91bfda97
MCIGx-4 Cannoneer

Hirazaki Files: Part 1: Melonie Smith and Mercury's Water Tumblr_pjuzp2JHXJ1voje9ho1_640
MGIGx-1 Soldier
RainTheMighty
RainTheMighty
Admin

Character Profile
Character Name:

https://iron-gridlocke.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down