Iron Gridlocke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hirazaki Files: Part 3: Takeshi Kuro and the Sons of Saturn

Go down

Hirazaki Files: Part 3: Takeshi Kuro and the Sons of Saturn Empty Hirazaki Files: Part 3: Takeshi Kuro and the Sons of Saturn

Post by RainTheMighty Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:59 am

Accessing file...

Accessing File...

Access complete...

Name: Takeshi Kuro

Faction Association: Sons of Saturn

Rank Status: Leader

Home Planet: Saturn

Primary Location: Hitoshī

Association on Planet: None

Title on Planet: The Manly Leader(Seriously, that is his title)

Voice recording introduction: ~Testing...testing! One-two-three, This is Mikihisa Hirazaki of the Hirazaki Private Chronicler Agency or HPCA for short. As you all know my loyal...eighty...nine subscribers(yuuuush!), I have taken it upon myself to chronicalize, my own word yes, chronicalize these factions and their leaders who have once again decided humanity's fate. Let me set the record straight by saying that as someone who cares deeply for humanity and all it stands for, I will be withholding my judgments and personal opinions with great restraint and even greater regret. These factions and their leaders may not be well-suited for their jobs in my opinion but because this is fair chronicalization-- my word again yes --they will receive respectful, non-satirical, and true to the core information spoken about them here. Thus I, as a professional, must keep it strictly business(no matter how much it pisses me off). Now, glad that's out of the way. Here we go with part 3.~End voice recording introduction.

Voice recording: ~I have often said that a man cannot be considered a man unless he knows what he is capable of, a woman cannot be considered a woman if she fears that the world knows what she is capable of, and a human being cannot be considered human if they limit themselves to being just capable. Honestly, I have no idea where I was going with that but I felt that I needed to start this part off with something smart and I have failed! Thank god for the delete button...what the...auto post on, can not be deleted for 36 hours...*sighs*...mmffFUUU--

Audio has been censored...

--Takeshi Kuro is the second leader of the planet-nation Saturn and a giant beast of a man who given a position of power after his predecessor died of old age in the year 2143. Because of his ace piloting skills, tactical commanding of his squad during the first Galactic War, and his impressive popularity with the people of Saturn his appointment by the previous leader made the most sense. This man is actually an OK sort, he doesn't cause any trouble and all his troops are like angels when they are off duty. The only weird thing about them is that they recite words of bravery, courage, and manly honor while speaking to people. Actually, no that part is more annoying than weird.

Hirazaki Files: Part 3: Takeshi Kuro and the Sons of Saturn Xatnb
Name: Takeshi Kuro, Age: 44

Despite his openness to the public he was also a man of few words, except when it came to all things manly. A perfect example of this was when he and Tsubaki, that's right that Tsubaki, engaged in an honorable duel to determine the life of prisoners from The Venus Team. Those who do not know about Tsubaki Kobayashi, please refer to my previous chronicle file that explains a bit about who she was, what she did, and a few other things here. I actually managed to obtain a video of their duel so I'll let you all view it, just be warned...it gets weird after a while...

--Video Uploaded--

It seems to be a bright and sunny day on hat looks to be surface of Saturn. Standing in view are two next-level Iron Guardians. On the left is a large red one without a visible weapon. On the right is a large blue one that has a large double-barrel cannon mounted on its right arm. The wind is faintly blowing but if you look closer you can see it using the dirt to create a flow of dust near the knees of the IGs.

Hirazaki Files: Part 3: Takeshi Kuro and the Sons of Saturn 77b2f30b07d50a4366b5ae37df025ae6
Takeshi Kuro: Ah, Ms.Kobayashi! Your custom IG looks quite magnificent. You simply must give the creator the most praise for its design. To top it off the weaponry looks to be ahead of its time, I'm almost upset that I did not come properly prepared for this bout.

Hirazaki Files: Part 3: Takeshi Kuro and the Sons of Saturn E8a151cc71a5857732075b791fc6bf3b
Tsubaki Kobayashi: *Tsubaki's IG points at Takeshi's, mecha sounds do of course ensue* Not to rain on your parade but I know your IG isn't without weapons, stats have said that thing is a damn monster, so odds are you're stupid or that entire lame excuse of a knight is hiding something.

T. Kuro: *Takeshi lets out an audible gasp which was followed by his IG making a "clutch the pearls" gesture, of course, completed with mecha sounds* This "lame excuse of a knight" has feelings! Every Iron Guardian does, even the one you pilot!

T.Kobayashi: *Tsubaki's IG slowly raises its hand in order to perform a light robotic facepalm, mecha sounds of moving still present of course* You're joking right..? Robots don't have feelings, especially not killing machines like these. And yes *the IG then moves the other arm in order to point at him, still retaining the opposite hand on the face, mecha sounds!* lame excuse! Seriously, it doesn't even have any weapons-

T.Kuro:*Takeshi's IG quickly wags its finger* -Ah-ah-ah! It has two Vulcan guns on the head, which is not a strong weapon, but a weapon- I do apologize for lying! And again I counter your insult with my previous statement: *the IG quickly puts its hands on its hips like a standard superhero* Every IG has feelings. *Manly heroic gleam*

T.Kobayashi: Ugh! Do you seriously have to look as lame as you sound-

T.Kuro: Manliness is not lame! A man is truly a man when he shows his passion and gusto, especially when he flexes! *Takeshi's IG starts flexing*

T.Kobayashi: Oh you have got to be kiddi-

T.Kuro: And furthermore, a man shall always let his spirit shine out onto the battlefield like a shining beacon from heaven above! This spirit is within each and every person that exists in our beautiful known galaxy. It is within everything that we do, say, feel, and even build! so for you my dear to say that manliness is lame, then it is like spitting upon the very fabric of the beautifully chiseled cloth that was used to create the muscle-ly, stylized clothing of manhood!!

T.Kobayashi: Wha-what?-

T.Kuro: And that very manhood was the same manhood that was used to construct the fine piece of machinery that you and I pilot at this.very.moment! In fact, because of the manhood that constructed these Iron Guardians exist then that means that they transferred their brave and noble spirits into them. Thus, the spirit of manhood is within our IGs! The Spirits and the MANLY FEELINGS!!!! *The IG quickly strikes a powering up pose*

T.Kobayashi: ..........

--End Video--

[i]I told you, now you can't be upset with me because I warned you beforehand. Needless to say, however, he lost that duel. Not because of his IG or the lack of equipment, he lost because he forfeit. I don't have any footage from the actual fight but the word is both of them were pretty even until he did some crazy maneuver, knocked her down, and then before delivering the finish he just gave up. No one knew and still don't know why, however, here is where it gets interesting: Tsubaki and Takeshi were seen together weeks after that fight. I think it's important to include the timeframe, it was just a few years after the Galactic War but before Tsubaki and The Venus Team overthrew the first leader. Coincidently, it was also before Takeshi succeeded the first leader of Saturn.

It was very strange indeed. Enemies were hanging together like friends. According to those who saw this felt that there was hope for the galaxy, and honestly, it looked even more promising once the both of them rose to power in their respective factions. Actually, if anyone recalls I mentioned that DoV had some help in constructing the ring colony, well Takeshi and his people were that help. The guy openly declared that on his manhood they would assist Tsubaki and her people in making a new home. It all looked way too good to be true, and if you know the story of Tsubaki then you know it was...but one thing bothered me. Sometime during the whole construction of the colony, Tsubaki and Takeshi both sort of stepped out of the public eye. No one knew the exact reason why but both of them were just gone for at least a few years, after that they popped right back up again, it was very strange. Of course, there are the theories that float around the galaxy but...I maaaaaay have one of my own. Not telling just yet though, these military types like to be secretive after all and I'm just a man who doesn't want to be shot.

Moving on. Without getting dramatic over it all once more, I will say that when Tsubaki died it was devastating for Takeshi, honestly more than you would think. There was talk that he didn't leave his home for a month.
RainTheMighty
RainTheMighty
Admin

Character Profile
Character Name:

https://iron-gridlocke.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down